• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guy Talk--Women trouble (Warning: Some Photos NSFW)

Dpantherman

You're asking to solve women trouble, and you answered yourself in the very first post.

"waiting for them to come to me"

Maybe they're doing the same thing. I dated my wife throughout college (3 hrs away). I was a professional wingman. But going to clubs and stuff with buddies, I wasn't about to be the doofus sitting over at the bar by myself doing nothing and just drinking. Get involved. Dance. Ever done an oatmeal vat dive at the Cellar for money? You should. :) Pterodactyl craziness (I'm giving up my age here soon).

But we were all at Panama City Beach, FL on spring break...me and my buddies. Been drinking solid, and we were all in a bar (Sharky's) at around 2pm watching the ACC tournament. 2pm...and this chick just looked bored sitting at the bar right next to some dude. I had no clue if she was with him or not. I just walked up and asked her if she'd like to go have some fun and just dance or something because Ga. Tech had just won and I was in a good mood. She got up and we danced...to the laughs of my buddies sitting wondering wtf just happened. Ended up creating a little mid-day party there on the deck. (for the record...I only danced...as I was taken...and still am)

I know...anecdoctal, but the point is...you'll never know unless you're the one to make the first move. If shot down...at least now you know. Sometimes good-decent looking guys feel like THEY should be the ones garnering attention, but sometimes they also come across as being unapproachable. Smile. Don't take yourself so serious. Show that you know how to have a good time and not be some sidebar emo dick.

Ol' Bob Barker made it with all of them! (The lucky sot!) He must be hung like a horse to get girls 1/3 of his age! (Come to think of it, my hero!)

It's also the reason he "quit" the show (aka fired for sexual harassment)

Archived