• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guy Talk--Women trouble (Warning: Some Photos NSFW)

Dpantherman

OK, time for tip #3!

Learn some magic tricks. Pulling a quarter from behind the ear, make something disappear. Buy a book on magic. Doesn't have to be complicated. Great ice breaker at when you are at a bar or some place you want to meet someone.

Follow your one or two tricks with what I call, "Fractured Magic".

I know this is stupid, but it's a good ice breaker and get them laughing!

A buddy of mine taught me this back in college. We would go to bars after night class together and he got more college tail than you could believe! (Did I mention he was married and about 10 years older than I was.) It helped to have me as a wing man! (Goose here!)

From the Zod book of romance, chapter 4 quatrain 7.

"on thy first date present your bare cock n balls. If she deniath thy favor, twas not to be. But if gobble she doeseth thy nob, a keeper you have surely found.

From the Zod book of romance, chapter 4 quatrain 7.

"on thy first date present your bare cock n balls. If she deniath thy favor, twas not to be. But if gobble she doeseth thy nob, a keeper you have surely found.

If she will go for that, you are going to end up with something that even drugs won't get rid of!

I had a woman polishing mine knob, (I stoppethed her. For a reason I won't go into.) Only to find out that she has Heppy C!

To be honest, I can only pick up women when I don't try.

When I used to try picking up women, I did every single one of the stupid things mentioned in this thread.

When I'm not trying, just being myself and getting into conversations, the women folk tend to stick around.

I don't know how many times I've unintentionally done this, then had to tell them I'm happily married. Somehow, I'm the jerk...

kittens work too. i had a roomate a few years ago who bought a kitten. he brought a few different girls over at different times and was like hey lets go to my room and we can play with my new kitten. worked every time.

kittens work too. i had a roomate a few years ago who bought a kitten. he brought a few different girls over at different times and was like hey lets go to my room and we can play with my new kitten. worked every time.

men don't own cats

Archived