• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guy Talk--Women trouble (Warning: Some Photos NSFW)

Dpantherman

ok folks, time to get real here. For some reason Im not getting noticed by the ladies. I get asked all the time if I have a girlfriend and people seem surprised (for some reason) that I say no. Im average I would say, but I don't speak much. I always want the girls to come to me, but it ain't happening. Im sure all of you smart a**es (and I mean that in the most polite way) have some advice for me. :D

Yeah, you have to get over being shy, I know its easier said than done, but you have to be confident in yourself. If you want them to come to you, you have to speak up. Not talking to a girl tells her you're not interested.

The main thing is not to be a creeper. Learn to feel a girl out in your conversation and don't be afraid to take it slow, don't rush. Playing hard to get is not always a bad thing.

But like whats been said, go out on some dates even if it's just a friend or even with someone you don't necessarily think is your type. It'll get you feeling more confident. You just need to not be afraid to break the ice.

I'd go with this:

You:

Excuse me, how much does a polar bear weigh?

Her:

What?

You:

Enough to break the ice, I'm (insert name here)

Ok, maybe not but don't be afraid to talk, thats the hardest thing to get over.

ok folks, time to get real here. For some reason Im not getting noticed by the ladies. I get asked all the time if I have a girlfriend and people seem surprised (for some reason) that I say no. Im average I would say, but I don't speak much. I always want the girls to come to me, but it ain't happening. Im sure all of you smart a**es (and I mean that in the most polite way) have some advice for me. :D

If you can aford it, take dancing lessons. You don't have to be DWTS good, but it's a great ice breaker when you are somewhere, bar, marriage reception etc, where there is dancing. Even if it's just a radio playing. You can always ask a lady to dance! Women love it when a man can dance!

You may think I am crazy, but trust me on this. At most dance places (Fred Astaire/Aurthur Murray) you don't have to have a partner. Do you think that the guys on Wedding Crashers would have scored that much if they didn't know how to dance?

IF you can't afford it, look in papers like Creative Loafing. They usually have 1 issue devoted to Continuing Education. Or if you are in college, take the dance electives as part of your PE!

Ladies love it! But you have to show control. Women don't want to lead!

I doubt you're not getting noticed. You're just not noticing you're getting noticed.

This. I have the same problem, a lot of times I just don't pick up on the signs when a girl is moving on me. A lot of times I do, but I'm just not motivated to go get it. I also have a horrible habit of ignoring almost every girl who likes me and chasing the tail that isn't good for me or I can't have, a.k.a. bitches. My female friends are always telling me I can do better, but I'm too picky as it is, and I have a knack for picking out someones flaws very quickly and then not being able to ignore them. I have relationship problems and I haven't been in a relationship for more than a month in like 5 years. It's about time I find someone again though, but it just seems like all the women I meet end up being two-faced bitches, especially the last one I dated. Here's to you Darcey. :dita:

If you really want to get out there and try and find someone, just do it. Approach women you normally wouldn't approach, ask them out on dates even if you know they'll just blow you off (not in the good way). Rejection hurts and the fear of it can be pretty crippling, but eventually you'll realize that the ones who flat out reject you were never meant for you anyway. Confidence is sexy as hell, but don't be cocky. If you're just looking to get some tail though, it's got a lot more to do with looks, luck, balls, and alcohol than personality, especially during your teens. Or just find a girl with low self-esteem. Also, don't be afraid to rely on your female friends. I have found my female friends to be far superior wingmen than my male friends in almost every way. A lot of them are pretty eager to play "matchmaker" too and have friends they would try to set you up with.

Anyone else have a friend that seems to have girls just flock to them at parties, and they always end up getting lucky? It's not fair.

First of all, we're gonna need to see some pics so we can grade your hotness. :)

You sound like my son. He looks like a male model, but has no game whatsoever. In Myrtle Beach during bike week, left alone at the resort in an ocean front suite while we're at a bar with friends, prom going on in the ballroom, and what does he do? Not a damn thing. I think he did walk down OB, but his wing man sucked. *sigh*

Here's what I've told him: Just smile and say hello. Works much better than any line. You'll know if she's interested. She'll start talking, unless she's very shy. I'm not, so I can't help you there. Have confidence in yourself. Shoulders back, don't slouch.

And sports talk is right. Women love a guy that can dance! I've been trying to drag my husband to dance lessons for 12 years now. Hell, I even voted for Ochocinco or whatever his name is on DWTS. So take some lessons if you can afford it. If not, get a friend to teach you. At least be able to move in time to the music. And learn the correct way to slow dance. Shuffling your feet and going around in a circle just makes me dizzy as hell. Especially if I've had a drink or two.

A drunk guy is not attractive. If you drink, pace yourself. Nothing's a bigger turnoff than some drunkass making an ass of himself. Sure, it may help with nerves, but who knows what stupid thing will come out your mouth. Probably some cheesy line that sounds good at the time. My husband has a friend that's fine as hell, but when he's drinking, I won't be seen in public with him. Ever seen She's All That? The guy dancing to Rick James? That's his buddy on the dance floor. I've seen women run from the dance floor away from him.

Meh, I hope another lady jumps in here and helps. Getting way too late for me to actually give advice. Drank caffeine and I'm not used to it.

This. I have the same problem, a lot of times I just don't pick up on the signs when a girl is moving on me.

This!

I only have experience right now with my son, but it would take a girl throwing herself at his feet before he'd even notice the signs she's into him. Even then, I don't know if he'd get it. Probably just help her up and keep walking. Doesn't have a clue what signals to look for.

Whatever happened to the huddle school of game for boys? Johnny Rockets get fired or something? I forget who was supposed to run it. LOL

Archived