• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Megan Fox Dropped From 'Transformers 3'

The Link

the next movie needs a better plot, a hotter chick and the Dinobots. Those twin robots pretty much ruined the last one. Transformers has enough badass robots not to resort to that garbage.

Transformers? Plot? Do those two words go together.

I can almost guarantee that the next storyline will be the same rehashed "protect the [insert mystical item] from Megatron!"

The main thing that bugged me was in the 2nd film was that by the end of the movie, random robots just started showing up out of nowhere to fight. The film doesn't even bother to introduce them before they die off. Oh, that and the whole robots being able to get around the earth in a matter of minutes thing.

At least she looks like someone Shia LeBeauf could get. Megan Fox is a terrible actress, completely wrong for the role, and looks like a total idiot.

Not that I care, these movies are the worst excuse for "entertainment" per dollar I've ever seen. 20 good movies could be made for the cost on one of these pieces of crap. I hate Michael Bay with every fiber of my being. He's like George Lucas with no ideas and beholden to the studios.

Archived