• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

People complaining about the wheather...

unklebottles

Well if the team is anything like the cocoa sipping, poncho wearing wussie fans that follow it I expect this game to be over by halftime!

Wasn't it your garbage fan base that barely avoided a TV black out for a home playoff game? I guess it took some time for everybody to trade in their Cowboy jersies for Cardinals poo.

Wasn't it your garbage fan base that barely avoided a TV black out for a home playoff game? I guess it took some time for everybody to trade in their Cowboy jersies for Cardinals sh*t.

Say what you will but we have had 3years of consecutive game sellouts. Not bad from a state where 90% of us are transplants.

By the way props for the Cowboy sig.

Only thing im going to post here is who cares what the weather is!!!!! Be physical on all lines, and stand up and cheer!!!! I'm tired of being told to sit down in my seatand stop yelling!!!! specially from a gal sitting indian style, reading a book, on 3rd down.

STAND UP AND CHEER YOUR TEAM ON!!!!

P.S. unless we our on Offense!!!!! please take note.

Only thing im going to post here is who cares what the weather is!!!!! Be physical on all lines, and stand up and cheer!!!! I'm tired of being told to sit down in my seatand stop yelling!!!! specially from a gal sitting indian style, reading a book, on 3rd down.

STAND UP AND CHEER YOUR TEAM ON!!!!

P.S. unless we our on Offense!!!!! please take note.

smack that bitch before telling her she should be watching from her couch if she doesn't like yelling.

Archived