• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

People complaining about the wheather...

unklebottles

Well, if your team is anything like the depressed nation that is the cardinals fans, they'd not make the field due to their depression meds I'm sure. and there wouldn't be a game.

So, be glad neither team is like their fans.

Who says we're depressed. We're friggin ecstatic! 1st home playoff game in 61 years. 2 wins away from the Super Bowl. We're lovin life! :sifone::sifone:

Well if the team is anything like the cocoa sipping, poncho wearing wussie fans that follow it I expect this game to be over by halftime!

You realize that it was only a few short years ago when the Cardinals played in a three quarters empty stadium eight times a year, right? Your home game last week was in danger of being blacked out for f*ck's sake. We're still a growing fanbase but you guys make us look like Steelers or Packers fans.

Word of advice: step off our nuts. The Cardinals possibly have the most fairweather fans in the NFL outside of maybe Jacksonville.

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way. ~Mark Twain

Correct spelling, indeed, is one of the arts that are far more esteemed by schoolma'ams than by practical men, neck-deep in the heat and agony of the world. ~Henry Louis Mencken, The American Language

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way. ~Mark Twain

Correct spelling, indeed, is one of the arts that are far more esteemed by schoolma'ams than by practical men, neck-deep in the heat and agony of the world. ~Henry Louis Mencken, The American Language

Or, you know, those of who believe correct spelling directly reflects on an individual's intelligence.

Just a thought.

For the umpteenth time..

Most of the people on this message board are not the ones who people like you, Unklebottles, get upset about.

Anyone who takes enough time to post or read these forums probably isn't the same person that you would find leaving.

That said, if you pay all that money to sit in the club section, and it's cold or raining out, why wouldn't you take advantage of the money you paid?

Or, you know, those of who believe correct spelling directly reflects on an individual's intelligence.

Just a thought.

Those like yourself I take it.

I repeat

Correct spelling, indeed, is one of the arts that are far more esteemed by schoolma'ams than by practical men, neck-deep in the heat and agony of the world. ~Henry Louis Mencken

PS: I don't base my opinion of an individuals intelligence on spelling in message board posts. You can drastically underestimate their level of learning if you base your opinion on whether (or wheather, as the case may be) they take the time to use a spellcheck on something as insignificant as a post on the huddle.

Who says we're depressed. We're friggin ecstatic! 1st home playoff game in 61 years. 2 wins away from the Super Bowl. We're lovin life! :sifone::sifone:

judging by the 9 wins it took for the playoffs this year for you id say you guys are 12 wins from the superbowl(9 to get in and 3 playoff wins, all next year)

I expect most people will be leaving in the fourth quarter to drown their sorrows because of the asskickin they just experienced at the hands of the Cardinals!

....hmmm....I think you're already drinking.

Have the Cardinals ever given an 'ass kickin' to anyone?

I remember them receiving a few though...what was it, 47-7 against the Pats I think.

Archived