• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

People complaining about the wheather...

unklebottles

Oh I love how people think they are witty just because a forum makes them feel important... This is about football not grammar or if it is or isn't frustrating to read or not. Its called context clues we learned that in the 3rd grade. Anyway so back to my point. Should the Panthers do all they can for the puss sections of the crowd to make them stay? like hot drinks free, free rain slicks etc.?

unk, you have a lot to learn. we pick on your grammar because it is funny to see you get upset. and it actually improved your writing by making fun of it.

and to answer your question, those "wine and cheesers" have already made up their minds if they are leaving or not. free ponchos and warm drinks won't make a bit of difference.

I am important!

Seriously though, if we've got a nice lead in the fourth quarter, expect some people leaving to beat traffic.

Why should you leave? They city and fans need to rally behind our team even in a blow out. I work in radio ( which is very time sensitive) and I have to be on air @ 11pm, but ya know what screw it! We could go the rest of my life without another home playoff game! So this could turn out to be a true once in a life time opportunity. I leave for nothing and I will stay with the team until the final whistle blows! It just might help players like pep to stay if he sees how much the city is changing for the better when it comes to football fans. Fir whatever reason if you leave early you should never be able to buy tickets again! But I do expect people to leave hell most of them will be wine and cheesers and thats what it will be until something is done! VIVA LA Revolution!

No, it is not a spelling "b" at the CH. However, every attempt should be made to spell correctly. To some of us, spelling errors are infuriating. Use Firefox, the browser has a built in spellchecker that works as you type.

genius invention

anyways, whether or not the fair weather fans want to weather the rain it's up to them. However, I don't give a damn whether the weather is good or bad, all the true fans will be there to the end. Go Panthers.

wheather

I expect most people will be leaving in the fourth quarter to drown their sorrows because of the asskickin they just experienced at the hands of the Cardinals!

you guys are just HOT GARBAGE and nothing more.We will see the Cards true colors when they actually play a good team in the playoffs See ya @ 8:15 buddy!

are there that many fans like that with the tickets down there?! might be cuz im from a sh*tty weather town, but i prefer bad weather games. some of my favorites came in snow games at ralph wilson stadium. nothing like good snow and rain to get the alcohol flowing and the fans going wild.

then again most people around the buffalo games(myself included) are just there for the excuse to drink :cheers2:

Well if the team is anything like the cocoa sipping, poncho wearing wussie fans that follow it I expect this game to be over by halftime!

Well, if your team is anything like the depressed nation that is the cardinals fans, they'd not make the field due to their depression meds I'm sure. and there wouldn't be a game.

So, be glad neither team is like their fans.

Archived