• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nic Cage movies in which he didn't suck

Matt Foley

Meat must be getting ready for football season....sure is starting alot of movie threads!

Negative seven yards total offense. The WORST performance in the 80-some-odd years of the NFL, hundreds of games per year, was put forth by your team against my team. Annnnd we beat you three times in one year in 2004. And we don't have Kermit the Frog green on our unies. So there.

Negative seven yards total offense. The WORST performance in the 80-some-odd years of the NFL, hundreds of games per year, was put forth by your team against my team. Annnnd we beat you three times in one year in 2004. And we don't have Kermit the Frog green on our unies. So there.

128978878908801637.jpg

we've beat you 3 times each season ever since...except for those years you missed the playoffs!!!

10 in a row bitch...12 soon!

Archived