• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thoughts on this PM....

Zod

Speaking of derailing threads... did anyone tell you about that guy that went up to Canada and came back gay?

It happens to the best of us. Just remember one Thing in life. Canada is where straight men go to turn gay. Don't go. I beg any of u.

and he's not gay!

I sort of see where the PM comes from too. As a long timer, there certainly has been alot of change. If we had a locker room, and a soccer forum, we could keep all the sex etc out of the football forums!!!

that said...people need to understand what they are getting into if they come to the lounge or the tinderbox

that said...people need to understand what they are getting into if they come to the lounge or the tinderbox

That would be understandable. But, here lately, it's getting brought up to the main football forum. It's just bored people trolling. And the fact that it's allowed/encouraged doesn't help.

If a thread is not to your liking, dispute it with your own opinion- as long as it's relative to the thread. But if you really have nothing to say, so be it.

lol wtf?

I don't really post much in the Panthers section this time of year, as there isn't much to talk about without it getting redundant...

If you get lost in the Lounge or can't overlook someone diverting a thread in the Panthers forum, that's on you... not the rest of us...

I love everyone here, no matter how much I argue with any of you... We're all friends when it comes to the Panthers, and that is all that matters in the end... The rest of the stuff here is just for time wasting and masturbating... either literally or metaphorically...

I don't care if you pleasure yourself to my posts... I am tempted to myself sometimes, they are just so hawt...

. If we had a locker room, and a soccer forum, we could keep all the sex etc out of the football forums!!!

So if we had a soccer forum, that's where you would talk about sex?

My guess is Hairless Cat

What do I win, Zod Martindale?

Yeah, seriously... since this person got offended and left, why can't you tell us who it was? Let's do a guess the offended contest or something.

I mean, it's the internet... if you get offended, you probably shouldn't be on it.:dita:

Archived