• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thoughts on this PM....

Zod

I am leaving the forum. I want you to know why. I was on the board before the computer crashed after the Atlanta Game but with a different name so I am not as new as my post total may indicate.

I have enjoyed coming to this site for Panthers Football news. Lately, I have not been able to finish one thread without someone getting into non football topics about inappropriate sex, Christianity, Billy Graham, etc.

If you ever have a site with threads devoted to Panthers football without all the junk I would love to support that.

I am just one offended voice but if enough take my position and leave, maybe some changes will be made.

Thoughts?

Honest opinion.....guy (or gal) has a valid point about some of the stuff in the Panthers forum, but I am pretty sure there are other Panther boards out there that are more to his liking right? There is a reason this site is more popular than the others.

Besides, this is a just business for Zod......his real passion is for the Tampa Bay Bucs board that he also operates.

Archived