• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Drug Testing

The Faceless

How To Pass Your Drug Test

The fourth type of test is the Saliva test. This is not common and can only detect toxins used 3-4 days prior. Insurance companies and law enforcement agencies use this method most often.

The most obvious way to pass a drug test is to not have any drugs in your body they can detect. If you don't use anything, you have nothing to worry about. Passing a drug test is not as difficult as you may think. Toxins in your system do not stay Total . The first thing you need to do is check out how long each toxin remains in your system. Answer a few questions and you'll know how long it will really take for you to get clean.

SALIVA DRUG SCREENING:

The FDA has recently given Epitope, Inc. approval to begin manufacturing saliva tests. In a study using RIA (Radio immunoassay) test, Cannabinoids were detected in saliva 4 to 10 hours after subjects smoked a single marijuana joint.

What Do They Test For?

• Cannabinoids (marijuana, hash)
  • Cocaine (cocaine, crack, benzoylecognine)
  • Amphetamines (amphetamines, Methamphetamine, speed)
  • Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
  • Phencyclidine (PCP)

Detection Periods

Cannabinoids (THC, Marijuana) 20-90 days

Ultra Saliva Mouth Wash and Cleansing Kit $29.95

http://www.passthetest.com/same-day.htm

Keep in mind, they may retest you a different way. Urine, Blood, etc.

If they do that, you maybe screwed!

If you're borderline...and they see flushing agents or high % of other chemicals that are just out of the ordinary, they'll just tell you you passed. You'll go on thinking you've beaten the system and everything and they'll hit you again a week later out of the blue. Drug test companies are just as savvy as druggies.

Interesting. I had to take a saliva test once and it was like this salty tasting brick on the end of a stick that you put in your mouth and I guess it makes you drool so it can pick it up. I had smoked like a week and a half prior and had no problem passing.

On those I know that weed only lasts a few days, rather than the several weeks that a urine test can pick up. But it's cheaper for the employer to use saliva tests, I believe.

Anywho, sounds like you're fugged on this test. I'm sorry. :(

They didn't blindfold you and make you get on your knees before you took this test, did they? Because if they did, I gotta say, I don't think that they gave you a drug test.........

or...more importantly...did you know you'd be subjected to random testing? If so, maybe you should stop smoking or find a job elsewhere? Chances are, your employer has a reason it doesn't want to employee potheads!

As soon as I became a government contractor, I gave up weed for good. I love the work too much to lose it over something as menial as getting high.

And to the people saying a double standard exists; that you can get drunk every day but not get high, it's not just drugs. My job has a hardline stance on drinking too. No drinking during office hours (i.e. if you have a beer at lunch, you're working the rest of the day at home), and if you show up drunk or hungover, you'll get fired just as fast as showing up red-eyed.

As soon as I became a government contractor, I gave up weed for good. I love the work too much to lose it over something as menial as getting high.

And to the people saying a double standard exists; that you can get drunk every day but not get high, it's not just drugs. My job has a hardline stance on drinking too. No drinking during office hours (i.e. if you have a beer at lunch, you're working the rest of the day at home), and if you show up drunk or hungover, you'll get fired just as fast as showing up red-eyed.

I for one, don't want my air traffic controller high or drunk!

A lot of companies have instituted a drug testing policy for drivers who get into accidents. Even locomotive engineers I believe are tested if they have a train accident/derailment. Even a lot of local bus companies are doing it.

IMO, in some jobs the test is justified and in some I think it is obtrusive nannyism gone amok.

Just what is your job, that a drug test is found "necessary " by your employer?

Lol I actually work at a grocery store stocking frozen food, dairy and whatever else needs to be done on a given day. What it was is a bunch of higher-ups came in the other day and they were giving them out to a few employees to keep up appearances I guess. It's usually an annual thing and I guess it was my lucky day.

Worked today and didn't hear a word about it, but I'm sure I will hear about it if I do indeed fail. Honestly at this point, it's whatever. Just would like to know so I can do whatever I need to do.

Lol I actually work at a grocery store stocking frozen food, dairy and whatever else needs to be done on a given day. What it was is a bunch of higher-ups came in the other day and they were giving them out to a few employees to keep up appearances I guess. It's usually an annual thing and I guess it was my lucky day.

Worked today and didn't hear a word about it, but I'm sure I will hear about it if I do indeed fail. Honestly at this point, it's whatever. Just would like to know so I can do whatever I need to do.

in all honesty...and this is coming from a non smoker...your job hardly sounds like they have much of a right to insist you aren't a smoker....I mean...are they afraid you are going to be stoned and put the frozen peas where the carrots are supposed to be?

in all honesty...and this is coming from a non smoker...your job hardly sounds like they have much of a right to insist you aren't a smoker....I mean...are they afraid you are going to be stoned and put the frozen peas where the carrots are supposed to be?

ANARCHY!! Cats sleeping with dogs. The worst parts are in the bible.

I for one wouldn't want to be responsible for that....

I never saw anybody when I worked at a grocery store get drug tested unless they wanted to fire them. They never drug tested anybody who was in good standing. Not saying you wern't but those were my experiences.

I would only smoke when I knew i didn't have to work for at least 5 days. I don't do it much anymore.

Archived