• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Drug Testing

The Faceless

*putting on nag hat*

If you were that concerned about your job, you wouldn't have done the drug. There are countless thousands out there looking for work right now. You're not going to get a ton of public sympathy.

How's your health prognosis anyway...

I knew what I was doing and knew this would be a (minute) possibility that this would happen sometime, just didn't see it coming today. It was a gamble and I may have lost. I will readily admit that.

Not the point of my thread.

And I sure as hell don't need your worthless preaching bs.

Good luck with the binge drinking...

makes perfect sense.

Maybe it'll prevent blindness...

Easy man, at least I spoke my peace and let it be. There's no need in constantly lecturing him, he can make his own decisions.

Interesting. I had to take a saliva test once and it was like this salty tasting brick on the end of a stick that you put in your mouth and I guess it makes you drool so it can pick it up. I had smoked like a week and a half prior and had no problem passing.

On those I know that weed only lasts a few days, rather than the several weeks that a urine test can pick up. But it's cheaper for the employer to use saliva tests, I believe.

Anywho, sounds like you're fugged on this test. I'm sorry. :(

Too bad this medicine didn't "heal" the lung cancer my uncle got from toking weed since the 70s. He's dead now. 54 yrs old.

Sorry about your uncle...and not to come across as an asshole or anything, but that's why I prefer to use a vaporizer.

Archived