• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marvel vs DC

Mr. Scot

Batman must have hired Robin from Rentboy.com.

Why do Batman's abs form a triangle? And you shiz on Liefeld's grasp of anatomy.

At least that artist went ahead and drew all the legs that the characters are supposed to have. And the feet. Oh and the hands don't look like bird talons.

Also my abs would kind of look like that if they weren't individually defined. Sort of... kind of.

LOL IT WAS A DREAM

I think I saw them do that on Dallas or something.

Yeah any story that ends up with it all the events we have watcehd over an extended period being a dream just sucks.

At least writers have learned from all the past instances of these kinds of plot twists being very pooly received by audiences and have avoided them. Thank God no other story has done that recently.

I mean who would be so monumentally lazy as to create a whole story line only to reveal that it never actually happened at the end of the series and make all that time we, the audience invested a waste? Who, I ask you? Who?!!!

Sorry, I LOST my train of thought.

"hey guys, remember those 35 years of Wolverine stories? well, every single thing that's ever happened to him was really this pooty knock-off i've created called Romulus! he evolved from wolves!" -Jeph Loeb

seriously. am i the only one who wants Jeph Loeb to fuging die in a car crash? he is the worst writer working today, maybe ever.

between this Romulus poo and Red Hulk/Red She-Hulk he is single handedly ruining some classic characters. not to mention what he did to the ultimate universe. just sank it. i haven't picked up another ultimates book since his run.

the funny thing is, i hated him long before i paid attention to who drew or wrote comics. i would read a book, get a few pages in and say to myself "What the hell? Why is Iron Man talking like a ninja turtle? no characters in this comic are acting like their established characters." it's only now that i go back and look at these stories that i see they are all written by the same guy.

Batman rubbed lotion on the Joker’s tense shoulders. The Joker closed his eyes in either ecstasy or insanity, it was hard to tell. Lavender scented candles fluttered in the night breeze that blew through the French windows, kissing the napes of the two men’s necks. The new She and Him album played softly in the background, Zooey Deschanel’s voice rising and falling like a slender hand, beckoning them towards romance.

“You’re a freak, like me,” the Joker said. Batman nodded, and leaned down to Eskimo kiss the Joker. He placed his strong, calloused hand on top of the Joker’s clammy, pale hand, and led him to the bathroom, where a clawfooted tub sat filled with steaming water. The Joker nervously tested the water and hissed as he eased his heavily scarred body in.

Through the door, Batman could see the remains of their lobster dinner. The man-handled shells, the congealing butter, the parfait glasses streaked with melted chocolate. They had barely spoken a word during the whole meal, content just to be in each other’s presence, to feel the heat emanating from each other’s bodies, to know that they were complete.

“You look nervous,” the Joker said, and then laughed his intoxicating, high-pitched, delirious laugh.

“I’ve seen now what I have to become to be with a man like you,” Batman said, wiping some ice cream from the side of Joker’s mouth, and coming away with a streak of grease paint. He worked the soap into a lather and cleaned his lover slowly. Gently.

http://videogum.com/11121/you_can_make_it_up_batman_and/franchises/you-can-make-it-up/

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

"hey guys, remember those 35 years of Wolverine stories? well, every single thing that's ever happened to him was really this pooty knock-off i've created called Romulus! he evolved from wolves!" -Jeph Loeb

seriously. am i the only one who wants Jeph Loeb to fuging die in a car crash? he is the worst writer working today, maybe ever.

between this Romulus poo and Red Hulk/Red She-Hulk he is single handedly ruining some classic characters. not to mention what he did to the ultimate universe. just sank it. i haven't picked up another ultimates book since his run.

the funny thing is, i hated him long before i paid attention to who drew or wrote comics. i would read a book, get a few pages in and say to myself "What the hell? Why is Iron Man talking like a ninja turtle? no characters in this comic are acting like their established characters." it's only now that i go back and look at these stories that i see they are all written by the same guy.

i think the only thing he's worked on that I enjoyed was age of apocalypse. and i'm a little embarrassed that I liked that as much as I did.

Was Age of Apocalypse that alternate time line where Prof X was killed at a young age?

If so, that's when I stopped reading X-men because it was retarded.

yup, that's the one.

I liked it simply because by the end they had killed off everybody.

Was Age of Apocalypse that alternate time line where Prof X was killed at a young age?

If so, that's when I stopped reading X-men because it was retarded.

i think that was Times of Future Past. or Days of Future Past or something like that. which i think was part of AoA

seriously i can't read these wolverine books without feeling insulted. an entire lifetime worth of stories i've read, only to have jeph loeb say "this character i just created was behind literally every one of those.'

it's like he's trying to take ownership of Wolverine by taking credit for his history as the work of this retarded character he made up.

i think at some point they're going to have to retcon this out. along with him turning Betty Ross into a 1994 Top Cow Comics reject.

i think that was Times of Future Past. or Days of Future Past or something like that. which i think was part of AoA

yea the lead up story was garbage as were a couple of the series but I thought alpha and omega as well as the weapon x storyline were tits.

Archived