• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marvel vs DC

Mr. Scot

He is an enhanced human, created with the super soldier serum. The juice they shot that merc up with in the 2nd Hulk movie. The fight scene between him and the tanks and the Hulk mid-movie was probably the closest thing I've seen to how Captain America would really move and fight.

No way Batman could stand up to that in any Mythos in a "duel". If he had all of his surprises and some shadows to hide in, then yeah, Bats beats Cap hands down.

I'd say it's accurate. Steroids do terrible, terrible things to your manhood.

Again, not defending Liefeld as an artist, but you can't tell me that Deadpool (apart from the Spider-Man-esque costume) isn't a compelling character. For all his sins, the creation of Deadpool redeems him in my eyes.

As a peace offering, I present this: Liefeld's 40 Worst Drawings

I'd say it's accurate. Steroids do terrible, terrible things to your manhood.

Again, not defending Liefeld as an artist, but you can't tell me that Deadpool (apart from the Spider-Man-esque costume) isn't a compelling character. For all his sins, the creation of Deadpool redeems him in my eyes.

As a peace offering, I present this: Liefeld's 40 Worst Drawings

deadpool was the same goddamned character he's been making for years, it took other writers to give him some depth and interest.

Archived