• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marvel vs DC

Mr. Scot

lobo would anal sex just about everybody up there with the possible exceptions of Supes, WW, Hulk and Thor.

And yet WW lost to someone that can make it really windy, and possibly rain.

Thor vs Lobo would be interesting. I think Lobo takes that one too, just by playing dirty.

Separate Thor from his hammer and all you've got left is Fabio.

Robin wins IMO because he's more experienced, with better training, and is much smarter than Jubilee.

Thats why he would win any situation but a duel that initiates at medium (say... less than 100 yards) range.

Lobo versus Thor would be interesting depending on which writer's version of Lobo we are talking about.

lightening? you think WW gives a shiat about lightening? she's a goddess dude. not a pretend one like storm, a real one.

this is the problem with this whole thing. Half of DC's characters are effectively gods. Marvel made their whole empire off the "citizen hero" thing. To even pit them against each other is kinda unfair.

Oh he's got that shard of Kryptonite. No way Supes ever beats Batman.

My reasoning is Captain America is stronger and faster than Bats, with better reflexes too. Without the element of surprise, Batman really doesn't stand a chance against Cap. Their training is probably about equal.

Oh he's got that shard of Kryptonite. No way Supes ever beats Batman.

My reasoning is Captain America is stronger and faster than Bats, with better reflexes too. Without the element of surprise, Batman really doesn't stand a chance against Cap.

The only thing that might save Bats is his gadgets, but Captain America is definitely his physical superior.

yea but bats always has the element of surprise and as such he always fights on his turf. If cap is on the serum he just pounds bats into a puddle like some sort of roided up Brian Cushing but if he's not I say bats beats the snot out of him.

Even then, his gadgets are mostly based around stealth and the element of surprise. If you take that away from Bats, he's really just an awesome kick boxer with a will of steel.

Grappling hook to the nuts :D

Archived