• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marvel vs DC

Mr. Scot

This was originally a set and was collected in a graphic novel a few years ago:

23w8w2p.jpg

They broke it down to 11 main contests, with 6 outcomes predetermined and fan votes deciding the rest.

WRITER'S CHOICES

Aquaman vs Namor, the Sub Mariner

- Aquaman won because he cheated, something Namor was too noble to do.

The Flash vs Quicksilver

- Flash proves faster and wins, no shock since Quicksilver is kind of lame.

The Green Lantern vs The Silver Surfer

- Not even a contest, the Surfer beat his green ass easily.

Catwoman vs Elektra

- I'd bet on an assassin to beat a cat burgular. so did the writers.

Captain Marvel vs Thor

- Give it to the guy carrying a hammer.

Robin vs Jubilee

- Seriously, Jubilee? Lame idea, but Jubilee actually won (Robin has no powers).

FAN DECISIONS

Lobo vs Wolverine

- Wolverine, claws down.

Wonder Woman vs Storm

- Storm lightninged her unconscious.

Superboy vs Spider Man

- Another lame idea. No shock it went to Spider Man.

Superman vs The Hulk

- Superman. He has more powers than just strength, but on sheer strength not sure I agree with this one.

Batman vs Captain America

- The batarang is mightier than the shield.

The overall winner: Marvel, six to five.

Nothing from Iron Man or the Fantastic Four, a couple of Marvel flagships (disappointing). Also think there could have been some better matchups.

Agree with the results?

..[.nerdhat.]...

Superman vs The Hulk

- Superman. He has more powers than just strength, but on sheer strength not sure I agree with this one.

I actually have these comics at home some where.

The problem with the Hulk vs Superman was Sups just blasted him with his heat vision and Hulk passed out.

Savage Hulk is an unstoppable force of nature. He has limitless strength. SO to give Sups the win they ended the fight quickly. But an honest to goodness fight the Hulk would eventually wear Sups down. Hulk would grow stronger and stronger and Sups got weaker and weaker (he is a battery). Just like when Doomsday killed Sups.

Ironman vs Steel would have been nice.

Flash vs Quicksilver was a waste of time.

Hawkeye vs Greenarrow was one as well, but a minor fight.

Martian Manhunter vs Vision would have been a goody.

The Caps vs Bats fight was a joke and probably shouldn't have even existed.

Right after the VS series they did a combinded series where the Superhero's were merged.

Batman+Wolverine = NightClaw or some poo, was pretty badass.

Superman would lose to the Hulk like he did Doomsday as mentioned earlier.

Unless we are talking about the old school Superman who was infinitely fast and strong, in which case he would crush The Hulk instantly.

No fuging way Jubilee beats Robin. Powers or no powers.

I don't think Storm could beat Wonder Woman either.

I figure that without any element of surprise Jubilee should be able to firework Robin's face right off in a couple of seconds.

Storm can fly and kill Wonder Woman with weather from a long distance. She doesn't stand a chance.

Wonder Woman can hit Storm with a car from 1,000 yards away.

And Robin has beaten villains that would eat Jubilee's heart.

Can't throw a car at what you can't see while being struck by lightning.

True about Robin, but he doesn't have super human resilience and thus can't withstand getting fireworked. In any situation that doesn't involve a fight from a medium distance he probably wins though.

Can't throw a car at what you can't see while being struck by lightning.

True about Robin, but he doesn't have super human resilience and thus can't withstand getting fireworked. In any situation that doesn't involve a fight from a medium distance he probably wins though.

Robin wins IMO because he's more experienced, with better training, and is much smarter than Jubilee.

Archived