• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey, Red Sox bandwagoneers!

SCP

They'll go back to wearing Braves stuff.

Lol.... that's funny. When I was younger and watched little to no baseball I was a braves fan.... I graduated in 01, went to school in Atlanta, and starting paying some attention to baseball..... Well in the 2000's in converted and became a Red-Sox fan.... That's the only east coast team in all of sports that I cheer for.... But I don't think I am going back to the braves... I'm gonna stick with the sox.... for now at-least.

They'll go back to wearing Braves stuff.

Why? The Braves are in last place.

Oh and dont forget...

Atlanta Braves Fans = Falcon Fans

This is kinda silly, tbh. Obviously there is a very large overlap, but there is also a large group of Braves fans that will have nothing to do with any other Atlanta team.

Why? The Braves are in last place.

This is kinda silly, tbh. Obviously there is a very large overlap, but there is also a large group of Braves fans that will have nothing to do with any other Atlanta team.

Exactly. Braves = Tennessee, NC, SC, Georgia, Florida, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and a little bit of Kentucky and Virginia as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Going 8-2 is good, doing with 8 of them on road is better, doing it against the Yanks, Minny, Philly & the Rays makes it great. Pitching is back. Every arm is healthy. AL East should be really fun again.

Going 8-2 is good, doing with 8 of them on road is better, doing it against the Yanks, Minny, Philly & the Rays makes it great. Pitching is back. Every arm is healthy. AL East should be really fun again.

8-1 since the OP felt compelled to make this thread :willy_nilly:

Archived