• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

mass gainers

Saint J

I prefer cytogainer, at least thats what I used the last run I had at it. Never really had monster, but I like it over true mass and up your mass.

Of course if you are not eating right and have a strict routine, you'll get fat quick.

Remember that the best protein comes straight from lean foods and no supplement can beat that, so make sure you combine this with the gainer.

On a side note: NOxplode was a crazy experience. It had a crazy bad taste that was really strong, but adding 10lbs in barbells was no effort what-so-ever.

I'm more with Pstall on this one. Fug mass. Guys that look like Jersey Shore ****** with the fake ass muscles, 9 times out of 10 I could kick their asses. It just shows they're compensating for lack of fighting skill by trying to look physically larger, or compensating from lack of mass below the belt.

I'm more with Pstall on this one. Fug mass. Guys that look like Jersey Shore ****** with the fake ass muscles, 9 times out of 10 I could kick their asses. It just shows they're compensating for lack of fighting skill by trying to look physically larger, or compensating from lack of mass below the belt.

Well a lot of people don't take mass gainers to get huge like those guys. The idea is that you do a bulk phase followed by a cut phase. Muscles need calories and protein and thats what these gainers provide.

A lot of the huge guys you see don't do it on mass gainers, believe that.

Well a lot of people don't take mass gainers to get huge like those guys. The idea is that you do a bulk phase followed by a cut phase. Muscles need calories and protein and thats what these gainers provide.

A lot of the huge guys you see don't do it on mass gainers, believe that.

But the one's who aren't using mass gainers have fat. Like you said, you need protein and calories in your diet, which means unless your eating special diet foods your probably getting a lot of fat too. They don't have that ridiculous definition. If a guy looks like he got his muscle on a farm, I'll leave them alone. If a dude looks like he spends all day alternating between the gym and tanning booth, I'll make him choke on his Prada sunglasses.

Yeah, I know what you're saying. Anyone staying on mass gainers for an extended period are setting themselves up for trouble.

For some of those guys, the shots in the butt really don't help.

I like the Popeye ones, all arms, no body.

Archived