• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What year did you begin to really like music?

pstall

Soulfly was my poo for a while, until it got so repetitive and simplistic... Max was trying to do the Rap-metal thing, but then got back to his roots eventually...

The Cavalera Conspiracy stuff was alright, but they need to just kick Derrick out and reform the original Sepultura...

I could never get over Max having Fred Durst as a guest singer on Bleed, I mean really? It was a memorial song and you choose Fred (Yeah!) Durst?

First two Soulfly albums were great, but then got old. Can't wait for the Sepultura reunion, it's gotta happen!!

Grew up in the 80's listening to classic rock from my mom & dad.

Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Prince, ZZ-top & country from my grandfather alot of Hank Wiliams, but not of that really stuck with me

In the early 90's started listening to alot of local rap artists Too Short & Spice 1, that didn't didn't stick either.

Then in the late 90's i got involved in the rave/club scene, were i still listen to alot of that music till this day.

It was 1349, the Black Death had just started really ravaging Ireland. I mean people lying decaying in the streets while dogs ate the remains kind of ravaged. The kind of ravage that makes you wonder just how a pretzel is made. I mean, look at one. Wait, I'm digressing. Anyway, through it all, what kept me grounded was Tyler. Bonnie Tyler.

It was 1349, the Black Death had just started really ravaging Ireland. I mean people lying decaying in the streets while dogs ate the remains kind of ravaged. The kind of ravage that makes you wonder just how a pretzel is made. I mean, look at one. Wait, I'm digressing. Anyway, through it all, what kept me grounded was Tyler. Bonnie Tyler.

Were you watching VH1 classics today? They had one hit wonders and her song came on. Oh the horror.

rep for the pretzel logic :cool:

Archived