• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlie Sheen wants $2 Million per episode

Dpantherman

Originally posted May 17th 2010 9:50 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Multiple sources tell TMZ offers and counteroffers have been flying back and forth on a possible new deal for Charlie Sheen on "Two and a Half Men," but the parties are still far apart.

One involved source says, "There have been seven offers. We're going back and forth every 15 minutes."

Charlie's camp initially said they wanted a "2" in front of any offer -- meaning Charlie wanted at least $2 mil an episode for the next two years. The source claims Warner Bros. "has gone up [from its initial offer] more than Charlie has gone down."

We're told if a deal is possible, it's likely it will be done either tonight or tomorrow morning.

No comment from Warner Bros.

The CBS upfronts -- where the network announces its fall schedule -- are Wednesday.

Stay tuned ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/17/charlie-sheen-negotiations-warner-bros-two-and-a-half-men-cbs-upfronts/#ixzz0oDUAffLy

With a 6 million dollar watch collection that accounts for nearly 70% of your assets and a prenup that will drain away 3-4 million from you, why not?

2 1/2 Men sucks anyways and Sheen seems like a douchebag.

the actors on friends only made like 500,000 dollars per show I'm pretty sure.

the got a pay huge raise towards the end, season's 9 and 10, it was 1 million an episode.

and I havent watched 2 and a half Men since "Candy" was on there. I actually didnt know it was still on primetime.

unreal huh....2 Mill for a 1/2 hour show! wouldn't that be nice!

If I'm not mistaken, Sienfeld's cast got about $2.5 mill/episode. Friends' cast was around $2 mill/per

A lot of times when they do that, the actors give up the rights to any residual incomes from re-runs and the studios get it all.

That is what happens to many shows after they run for a long time. Cheers was like that. The actors were getting more money than NBC could charge on commercial time. They would have continued, but NBC couldn't afford it. There's a name for it. "Outpricing the market", I think. NBC in it's hey day Frasier, Cheers, Friends & Sienfeld all out price themselves. With NBC, most all hit almost at once and all on Thursday nights. At least CBS can live after 2 & 1/2 men with the Big Bang Theory & How I met your Mother on Monday's.

Archived