• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The ride to Training Meeting

Hotsauce

So I have an off site training this morning which requires a 2 hour car ride. At this very minute I am riding in the back seat of a coworkers car. As the huddle may know, I am just starting a new job.

So the girl driving is a ditsy blonde, who was 30 mins late to our meeting spot this morning. And it just so happens she is the one driving us to the training. The other person riding is a prick. He is this young little poo,fresh out of college, who thinks he is Gods gift. He has been nothing short of a straight up asshole to me since day one. I don't know what his deal is, I have never even had a conversation with the guy.

The blonde, who is making all of us late is driving like a madd woman...did I mention I get car sick? I also am suffering from a cold, am extremely sore/hungover from this weekends activities. Plus I didn't have my mornings poopin. Needless to say, happy fudging Monday morning people!

Yes, she is actually, but all I can see is the back of her head....plus her and the guy up front are having a conversation, to which I can't hear a word of (cause I am in the backseat and can't hear poo!). Its annoying cause she will ask me questions, and I don't hear them, or know when she asks. She speaks very softly.

Sounds like a day from hell man, especially if you're already annoyed with your new coworkers. Good luck with that turtle head in an hour or two, don't drink any coffee.

Been poopin steady for about 4 hours now....

I am like an empty toothpaste, just when you think its empty, you squeeze out another load...

Archived