• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funniest movie of the new millenium?

Matt Foley

ooooooooooooo

Great call on Hot Fuzz

I liked Shaun of the Dead better though.

And I'd take Role Models over I Love You Man

Basically there are too many movies to call the best.

Role Models is great too. good call.

Can't choose one.

Pineapple Express. Anchorman. Team America. I thought The Royal Tenenbaums was hilarious, but probably not for some.

As a former stoner I still have NOT seen Pineapple Express. Gonna get this week and be done with it.

Pineapple Express was funny. I still don't see why all the love for Wedding Crashers. That just sucked for me, But it might have something to do with VV and which ever Wilson Brother, can't stand either one of them.

I loved the first Shrek.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Yeah and finding an equivalent LT in free agency would cost a LOT of money. It's going to be a lot easier to find the Chuba's and Johnson's than another capable LT. I get the historic anger at Ikey(largely from last season) but that OL group is the last thing I would start dropping bombs on(this includes moving Moton) if we have any desire to add a rookie QB in the next few seasons.
    • You’re telling me if someone were to offer you a first round draft pick for Iky who’s better off playing guard than left tackle you wouldn’t take it?  I worked with a few of his post players and they both agreed he was a better NFL guard than left tackle that’s straight from their teammates mouth in college.   also, you mentioned a few post earlier the team is super injured and that’s why they’re playing bad. Remember the first two games where we got absolutely annihilated with our starters? I’m telling you from someone that’s built a business and rebuilt teams. It’s a culture. The culture is horrible.  Now that starts with Tepper but you still need talent even the starters weren’t playing well.    The point of the thread was to see what draft picks we can get for certain players not talking about people that are in their mid 50s an adolescent. You’re telling me national respected radio host on Sportsradio stations that share the same opinion the opinion that I actually got from them are adolescent temper tantrums?
    • The only players they should invest in is the ones the team drafts. Chubba should not be extended here. Johnson should not be given a contract hers. Only players from the last draft are eligible and that is a few years down the road. It's cap clearing time and it's going to be painful. They invested in the OL already so that's put of the way.  Just add draft picks and no more FA'S beyond a 1 year contract to full a hole. Draft your future roster and give out extensions if they prove t9 be part of the future. If not a cornerstone player you trade them or let them walk. Rinse and repeat until you have a playoff contending roster.