• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best TV show that has ended

QFT.

Sorry haters. It was good. (Z you will not get me to like American Dad though, NEVER)

AD is hit or miss, I'll admit. But holy hell when they hit I cry it's so funny, like the recent episode where Stan bully's his own son to toughen him up.

Steve(son)- (being bullied) get off of me!

Stan(dad)- that's what your mom said last night

:smilielol5:

I was really into Fastlane. I was devastated when it didn't get picked up for a second season. Was cancelled because it's budget was too high. But the result was fast cars, hot women, and movie-style stunts in a weekly 1-hour show. Can't beat that.

My friend (roommate at the time) and I loved that show. It was the epitome of a man's guilty pleasure show. Bill Bellamy's hilarious.

winner

MASH may be the BEST TV show of all time. A show that can do comedy, drama, all of the above in the same 30 minute spot. Took a serious situation (war) and showed a bunch of people doing their best to stay positive.

Friends, Angel and The Sopranos had all run their course I think. They were high quality shows at the start, but they started to feel tired towards the end of their runs.

As for Battlestar Galactica - I like that they went out on a high. They knew when to quit.

Archived