• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super 8 trailer

Matt Foley

Well since I am God is a fan of the viral marketing campaign...check out: http://www.scariestthingieversaw.com/

When the first screen comes up, you can move the top window to the side and print something. I did it and I got:

Stop posting publivly. I can answer your questions.

I have proof.

>>>>

Also, these were obtained by typing in the command : .PRINT RSCOM8 at the end. It's the only one that works.

S8Newspaper_Page1.jpg

S8Newspaper_Page2.jpg

People are actually sending in the coupons to that address and it actually is an active PO box. Minot, ND also has some real life air force bases and some conspiracy theories there, so its cool JJ is actually using some real life stuff this time.

I think it is "alive" not "a live", no? The site needs to open soon!!

Also, fug why do we have to wait a year for this.

Yea it's alive...the words are just separate on the paper, so that's why I did it like that.

And we have to wait a year because of the viral marketing! I remember when I saw the Cloverfield trailer for the first time. I think before the first Transformers movie? And I instantly got hooked on the whole viral marketing technique.

People are actually sending in the coupons to that address and it actually is an active PO box. Minot, ND also has some real life air force bases and some conspiracy theories there, so its cool JJ is actually using some real life stuff this time.

Yea I read about that! I think I might do it too, just to see what happens.

Archived