• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breast Feeding in Public

charlotte49er

My wife has lost all modesty since she started breastfeeding, if anyone hides in my bushes they get one hell of a show!

I think that's part of it, it becomes second nature to them. It hurts nobody, so why worry about it?

Second Zod's movement, do you really think it's cool to show off your skid marks?

I couldn't care less about breastfeeding in public.

Ive got a bigger problem with folks that cant be bothered to take their kids to a bathroom to change a diaper.

Worse still are the mothers who do the back door diaper dip test with their finger to see if baby made a poo poo. If one of those women ever offered me a hand to shake [or even more frightening, given my gentlemanly upbringing, present me a hand to kiss] I'd slap her.

saw that show too...I honestly have zero problem with it at all. Everytime I have seen it, the mother's aren't exactly trying to put on a show, they are trying to feed their baby!!!

So true.

I, as a true gentleman, always offer to help out and hold the bewbie for the baby...

Who even cares, it's natural, it's been happening for ages and if you believe in it, God intended on us to feed our children like that. Studies have shown it also helps the child bond with its mother. I'm sure women understand men will look, but usually I turn away after realizing what they are doing.

Mostly it's other women that seem to get pissed about it. Maybe they don't want their men looking at it? Not sure....

People get too upset over things like boobs. The Janet Jackson thing is a prime example. People freaked out about it, trust me, your kid, if over the age of 10 has probably seen way worse or at least will soon.

Who even cares, it's natural, it's been happening for ages and if you believe in it, God intended on us to feed our children like that. Studies have shown it also helps the child bond with its mother. I'm sure women understand men will look, but usually I turn away after realizing what they are doing.

Mostly it's other women that seem to get pissed about it. Maybe they don't want their men looking at it? Not sure....

People get too upset over things like boobs. The Janet Jackson thing is a prime example. People freaked out about it, trust me, your kid, if over the age of 10 has probably seen way worse or at least will soon.

Aw man, you just had to bring that up. The only time we make it to the SB and the only thing non-Panther fans remember is the "wardrobe malfunction."

Thanks for bringing up such a painful reminder......:D

Archived