• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nuts in the drink (TMI alert)

SCP

At a Hampton Inn in Philly that was recently remodeled. They have these new low profile, fancy toilets. The only problem.... when I sit down to do the deed, the sack hangs in the water. Very unfortunate situation I am faced with.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Sir, remove the emotion. Andy completed 11 passes for 93 yards against the Commanders. That's less than 8.5 yards per completion, not attempt, per completion. 10 yards from Bryce would be an improvement. And the locker room is in shambles right now anyway. I don't think Bryce will make it worse. Sure, he sucks but so does the team. 
    • Yeah and finding an equivalent LT in free agency would cost a LOT of money. It's going to be a lot easier to find the Chuba's and Johnson's than another capable LT. I get the historic anger at Ikey(largely from last season) but that OL group is the last thing I would start dropping bombs on(this includes moving Moton) if we have any desire to add a rookie QB in the next few seasons.
    • You’re telling me if someone were to offer you a first round draft pick for Iky who’s better off playing guard than left tackle you wouldn’t take it?  I worked with a few of his post players and they both agreed he was a better NFL guard than left tackle that’s straight from their teammates mouth in college.   also, you mentioned a few post earlier the team is super injured and that’s why they’re playing bad. Remember the first two games where we got absolutely annihilated with our starters? I’m telling you from someone that’s built a business and rebuilt teams. It’s a culture. The culture is horrible.  Now that starts with Tepper but you still need talent even the starters weren’t playing well.    The point of the thread was to see what draft picks we can get for certain players not talking about people that are in their mid 50s an adolescent. You’re telling me national respected radio host on Sportsradio stations that share the same opinion the opinion that I actually got from them are adolescent temper tantrums?