• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Android Apps would you like to see reviewed?

Varking

I recently started picking up blogging just to keep in touch with some family and now that I am more familiar with the format of blogging, I would like to do app reviews for the android community.

It doesn't matter to me if the app is free or if it is a pay to use app.

I would like to put more time into using a product than most do who do app reviews. Most people just do a 1-3 day trial of an app and do a write up, I would like to put in at least a weeks worth of use before making any statements on them.

These are the current paid apps I have on my phone:

• At Bat '10
  • Backbreaker
  • Caligo Chasers
  • Documents To Go Full
  • Gameboid
  • HomerunBattle3D
  • Nesoid
  • PdaNet
  • PhoneMyPC
  • Robo Defense
  • Root Explorer
  • SetCPU
  • SNesoid
  • Winds of Steel

These are the free apps I have on my phone:

• 3 ( Cubed, the Media Player )
  • ASTRO File Manager
  • Dolphin Browser HD
  • drocap2
  • DroidLight
  • Dropbox
  • Engadget
  • Facebook
  • Fandango
  • Gesture Search
  • Google Buzz
  • Key Ring
  • NFL Mobile
  • Parallel Kingdom
  • Places Directory
  • Pocket Empires
  • Skype Mobile
  • Terminal Emulator
  • Trapster
  • twitter
  • Google Voice
  • Wireless Tether
  • WordPress

I have all the basic stock apps as well except Corporate Calender, Amazon, and Verizon Visual Voicemail.

I am open to suggestions on paid apps, and I also do not mind downloading other things to compare an app to. For example, if people wanted a Dolphin Browser HD review, I would download a few other browsers to compare it. I also will be taking screen captures to use in my reviews, as well as give cool little details that most casual users wouldn't know about that may be able to enhance their experience.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread.

You are looking for Skyfire Browser 2.0 ( Beta ) which allows you to go to a page that displays video in flash, convert it to another format, and watch it on your phone.

If you do not want that browser, you could just wait for Flash to be developed for Android, which is supposed to launch in June, and any browser will allow it. :)

Archived