• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Uniforms

TarHeelEvan

Ask yourself three questions:

#1. Over the last 50 years, which teams have had a major overhaul of their uniforms?

#2. Over the last 50 years, which teams, aside from minor updates, have not changed their uniform design?

#3. Which group would JR lean toward?

those teams have uniforms with timeless design qualities.

we have electric teal 3/4 profile cats that are profoundly from 1994.

What does it matter what they wear as long as they play well. I would think that as fans you might care whether they have all-black hoodies or sweatshirts for you to wear but the players?? Seems to me we should be worried about how they look playing the game not how they look prancing out to the field. Unless teams are awarded style points to break any ties.:rolleyes:

It's all psychological. Most people want to look good, and guys like looking cool. It's a Jedi Mind Trick that could have a positive impact on their attitude. Seriously...

Even if you don't buy that, losing while in cool uniforms is much better than losing in sucky uniforms. Wouldn't it better to lose in all black than orange and brown?

j/k.

Hey, I don't wanna sound like a ***** or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick ass! but having the logo on the shoulders and hips has always looked tacky as hell to me.

15hhb0x.jpg

It should just be on the helmet, damn it.

Ahhh, the good ol' new uni's topic.

So refreshing.

Seriously, what's wrong with what we have. We have arguably one of the best looking uni's already.

Hope this is hoping for change, just for the sake of changing.

Don't see it happening.

Would mind seeing black pants to match the black jerseys.

the grey helmets do not go with our current uniforms at all

Hey, I don't wanna sound like a ***** or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick ass! but having the logo on the shoulders and hips has always looked tacky as hell to me.

15hhb0x.jpg

It should just be on the helmet, damn it.

Shut up *****.

They are perfectly fine as is.

Why would they not have the logo on their jerseys?

Archived