• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Uniforms

TarHeelEvan

Get rid of the silver. The tradition rich teams don't have three colors, they have two and some even have one. Silver and Black, Green and Gold, Burgundy and Gold, Dallas' two shades of blue, Brown and Orange, Red and Gold. Then you have the Colts and Jets with just one. Black and Carolina Blue look awesome together. You don't see silver on any of the Panthers sideline gear or coaches' attire.

And get rid of those gay ass "stripes" or claw marks or whatever the hell those are supposed to be on the helmet. The logo is classic. Put it on a white helmet. The white unies would be the best in the league and the black jerseys would still look sharp with white pants. Less is more sometimes.

who am I to speak, but from an outsider looking in, I've never been too crazy about the light blue the panthers wear....there ain't nothing too manly about it....again, just my opinion.

It doesn't need to be, Sea Buzzard fan. The primary color is black. Look at your uniforms. You have that neon light green color as the secondary color.

Get rid of the silver. The tradition rich teams don't have three colors, they have two and some even have one. Silver and Black, Green and Gold, Burgundy and Gold, Dallas' two shades of blue, Brown and Orange, Red and Gold. Then you have the Colts and Jets with just one. Black and Carolina Blue look awesome together. You don't see silver on any of the Panthers sideline gear or coaches' attire.

And get rid of those gay ass "stripes" or claw marks or whatever the hell those are supposed to be on the helmet. The logo is classic. Put it on a white helmet. The white unies would be the best in the league and the black jerseys would still look sharp with white pants. Less is more sometimes.

Even though this topic can be overdone, I completely agree. White helmets would look bad ass

I like what we've got going on right now. I just wish we would wear the black jerseys and the blue alternates more often. It seems like 2/3 of our games we're wearing the whites and it just gets old. I would support a black helmet, though.

Ask yourself three questions:

#1. Over the last 50 years, which teams have had a major overhaul of their uniforms?

#2. Over the last 50 years, which teams, aside from minor updates, have not changed their uniform design?

#3. Which group would JR lean toward?

shut up and let us have our fun

Archived