• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Uniforms

TarHeelEvan

Guest ChrisMHoover

May want to put a ? after "New Uniforms" for your thread title. I was thinking this had or was going to happen. Anyhow, I think are uniforms are just fine the way they are, possibly wishing they would replace the black jerseys with the blue permanently.

I wouldn't follow the Jags example on anything, worst franchise in the NFL.

I would like to keep the uniforms the same for the sake of tradition, but I would support alternate black pants to go with our black jerseys - I know Steve Smith has been lobbying for this for a few years now.

First and foremost, I don't get why so many people are complaining about this thread. I mean, you should have know that this topic was going to come up again and I don't really see the issue with it considering that it is the offseason and there is not much else to talk about until OTAs.

Second, I like the uniforms we have and wouldn't want to change it except for having another alternative all-black uniform that people have mentioned. I do believe that with the youth movement going on, it wouldn't surprise me if they atleast take that into consideration to give our uniforms a more youthful look to it.

May want to put a ? after "New Uniforms" for your thread title. I was thinking this had or was going to happen. Anyhow, I think are uniforms are just fine the way they are, possibly wishing they would replace the black jerseys with the blue permanently.

At that point, we could no longer be the Panthers.

Archived