• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Uniforms

TarHeelEvan

What does it matter what they wear as long as they play well. I would think that as fans you might care whether they have all-black hoodies or sweatshirts for you to wear but the players?? Seems to me we should be worried about how they look playing the game not how they look prancing out to the field. Unless teams are awarded style points to break any ties.:rolleyes:

I love the Panthers uniforms but when do you think they're going to get new uniforms? The Jaguars came into the NFL at the same time as the Panthers and they've already got new uniforms (although their originial uniforms were pretty awful). I would love to see the Panthers be the first team to use a flat black/graphite paint on their helmets.

Ask yourself three questions:

#1. Over the last 50 years, which teams have had a major overhaul of their uniforms?

#2. Over the last 50 years, which teams, aside from minor updates, have not changed their uniform design?

#3. Which group would JR lean toward?

Ahhh, the good ol' new uni's topic.

So refreshing.

Seriously, what's wrong with what we have. We have arguably one of the best looking uni's already.

Is this hoping for change, just for the sake of changing?

Don't see it happening.

Wouldn't mind seeing black pants to match the black jerseys.

I have it on good authority that we're going to unveil an all-black uniform in our Thursday night game against the Steelers this season.

man i swear the panthers would look so bad in all black. i always wanted the panthers to do that. i would really hope they do decides to have black pants. be awesome. anyone knows if they're getting something new?

The Jaguars came into the NFL at the same time as the Panthers and they've already got new uniforms (although their originial uniforms were pretty awful).

There you go. The Jags change their uniforms 'cause it awful as you said. But tell me, was our awful at all? Nope!! Thus, we don't need to change our. :P

Archived