• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Uniforms

TarHeelEvan

I love the Panthers uniforms but when do you think they're going to get new uniforms? The Jaguars came into the NFL at the same time as the Panthers and they've already got new uniforms (although their originial uniforms were pretty awful). I would love to see the Panthers be the first team to use a flat black/graphite paint on their helmets.

I have it on good authority that we're going to unveil an all-black uniform in our Thursday night game against the Steelers this season.

I'm pretty sure that's a lie because the Steelers wear black at home at night especially in December.

I love the Panthers uniforms but when do you think they're going to get new uniforms? The Jaguars came into the NFL at the same time as the Panthers and they've already got new uniforms (although their originial uniforms were pretty awful). I would love to see the Panthers be the first team to use a flat black/graphite paint on their helmets.

foxi.gif

Archived