• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh Dear God...

Delhommey

Didn't watch but have an idea. There is a show on TLC about this. As a father of two girls 10 and 8 there is NO way they do this.

It just seems creepy to me. Watch Little Miss Sunshine. If the ending of that movie doesn't make u want to hurl nothing will.

Bet there are guys on here that would like to get their teacher to choreograph the Top Cats :lol:

I dated a woman whose daughter was a dancer and about the same age as the girls in that video. One day when she was trying to help her come up with ideas for a new routine, I suggested she check out You Tube.

Nooooot a good idea :eek:

One of my former in-laws had a daughter in dance, just a tad younger than the the girls shown here. She loved it, and was one of the better students in her class.

He was resigned to the idea that someday he'd see her in a routine that would make him uncomfortable. He just hoped it wouldn't happen until after she was over 18.

When we went to one of her recitals, her age group's routine was fine, but the one by the 11-12 year olds made us both think they'd forgotten to bring their pole :(

Yeah, if I had a daughter of that age, no way in hell she's dressing and dancing like that... fortunately I don't have a daughter of that age, so I would allow my boys to attend that show and enjoy it. :D

Otherwise if you're over 13 and watched that show, you're a pedophile in waiting.

Archived