• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just got off the funniest training call in history

pstall

We have this massive new system roll out coming and my group and a couple of others are in the pilot.

We were in Live Meeting.

As the meeting is winding down, there is a Q&A session at the end. The moderator told us at the bottom that we can choose some options.

We could chose either a check mark or an X and place it beside the answer. But he also opened an option for highlighting and drawing. YEP.

Of course I could NOT resist. Imagine a conference call and while people are doing questions you have people that are drawing dinosaurs, rockets and whatever they can do as fast as possible.

I have not laughed that hard in a long time. I kept trying to draw a guy shooting a bow and arrow but the moderator would erase it in time.

People were writing WIN or AWESOME...I was in tears.

Ok, this was funny to me at least.

I did this in a class while in college a few years ago. Execept you could literally cut and paste JPEGs on the screen. It was a computer class with a projection screen and all of the computers we sunk down into the desk, so no one else could see who was doing it. I kept reposting a gayyyyy picture of Richard Simmons doing a squat thrust. I was the only one doing it at first, and the professor kept saying, "ohh its richard simmons again!" He was an old guy and had a pretty good attitude about it. However once other people figured out how to do it, someone put pics of a penis up on the screen and the professor ended the session.

Again, maybe one of the funneist moments where I laughed until it hurt...

Archived