• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's 2:30 PM, and I'm Smashed...

Guest CatofWar

Guest CatofWar

... it's been one of those weeks. Me and the wife are calling it. It's been over for some time, but we tried to work it out for the kids. We went through this about a year and a half ago and tried it again. It didn't work. So, olut of the house I go. Got a real sweet place in east Charlotte off Central. God I hope I don't get pulled over and raped by Charlotte's finest. I am looking forward to the tamales though.

She gets the kids, I get the dog. Not that I don't love the dog (he's months old and is biting on command), but I think I got fuged in that deal. But due to my jacked up work schedule, it's better they are with her. And work is a whole other monster in itself. I'm off today, and have gotten called no less than 10 times about poo that happened two weeks ago.

I haven't slept more than 3 hours a night the past 7 days. So I said fug it. After I bathed killer (the little prick decided to find the only mud hole in the whole damn yard and make it his spa) I went to the ABC store (local government in the liquor buisness, WTF) and picked up a big bottle of Rebel Yell. Needless to say it is delicious and it's half gone.

I move out Saturday and have been packing up all my poo today. It's not much, she's keeping everything except the TV and coffee maker. On the flip side, the last time we split I was able to sneak unto the field at BOA after the monday night game against Tampa when we won the division. So I'm hoping I'll get more of the same.

Anyways, I'm thinking of PMing CWG and Zod and see if I can get some 3 way ghey suck fest. I aint got nothing else to do. 12076-064

Guest CatofWar

Thanks SB and I know NC. Been through it before and it sux teh dick. I'm only concerned about the kids. They're really the only reason I get up in the am. I'll get them when ever I can, hopefully! I just signed me and killer up for a schutzhund club. It will give us something to do when there is nothing else to do. Think I'll start beating the dog with a picture of the estranged wife.

Guest CatofWar

charlotte.backpage.com/adult

your welcome.

I think me and the Brazilian princess kennedy will have a "date" later tonight. Thanks.

Guest CatofWar

You know what the shitty part is? We have the EXACT same beliefs on everything. I highly doubt there is another super fine sexy bitch that hates the government more than me and wants to overthrow it while holding my hand. Her anti .gov tats are epic. Hell, she inspired me to get some. But we were at each others throats non stop. That's not good for the little ones. We are going to try to be adults about the whole thing and be civil towards one another. We shall see....

Guest CatofWar

Good luck man, just stay off drugs unless it's marijuana.

Me and Mary have gotten pretty close the past week.

Archived