• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Yes! I've always been a huge fan of MvC, even though I've never been very good at any arcade-style fighting game, other than Dead or Alive where I will counter your ass into oblivion. I hope they add triple-tag-team matches and more of the "supporting character" flyby features like from 2.

Yes! I've always been a huge fan of MvC, even though I've never been very good at any arcade-style fighting game, other than Dead or Alive where I will counter your ass into oblivion. I hope they add triple-tag-team matches and more of the "supporting character" flyby features like from 2.

Triple tag is a confirmed feature.

It's gonna be like TvC with really simple inputs so the execution barrier is as low as possible. Good idea imo. Lets that be the pick it up and play do cool poo in 2 minutes of playing fighter. That way it fills a different niche than SF4

It's gonna be like TvC with really simple inputs so the execution barrier is as low as possible. Good idea imo. Lets that be the pick it up and play do cool poo in 2 minutes of playing fighter. That way it fills a different niche than SF4

Agreed, it's a good move. What has always turned me away from fighting games is that, like most people, I don't want to have to take the time to memorize a crapload of button press combos for each character. Fighting games should be more about strategy and countering, so the simpler the controls the better. It's why Smash Bros is so successful. Anyone can be decent at it in 5 minutes.

And street fighter 4 sucked. My friend bought it, I played the story once and couldn't even beat the final boss.

Archived