• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nightmares over wreck we saw

sunbunny

I couldn't live with myself if I made a stupid mistake and cost someone their life.

Southern Iron just last month lost a member due to someone's dumbass mistake. Old man on a minivan crossed the center line and hit Crump head on. The bike exploded.

This is why I don't think I'll ever get a bike, though I'd love to have one. Too many oblivious people out there. It's just enough to try to survive driving a car these days.

It's not that I'm scared to die -- I just love life and would hate to leave this world and my family because some dumbass can't drive. At the same time, I understand that changing the way you live because of other people can be no way to live, either.

That "certain type of person" is called an a$$hole.

I'd have punched him in the face/kicked him in the nuts for that, then sued him.

My Cousin in a doctor and he is a HUGH A-hole!

He divorced one wife, she put him through Medical School because he was messing around with a young nurse. Divorced wife #1, married wife #2. He got divorced from wife #2 and the next day married wife #3! 6 months later, a Baby girl was born. (My Aunt said it was premature. My Dad replied, he never saw a premature baby with a full head of hair!)

His parents are raising the little girl from marriage #3, as they put it, he's way too busy being a doctor to raise the child.

I think he is either on wife #4 or 5 now!

(And the family thought I was the black sheep! All I ever did was have a great engineering job at IBM! :rolleyes:)

Archived