• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

24 and LOST - Who will replace them?

dimbee

I would say these 2 shows of all of the shows that spawned between 2000 through 2010, are the two most memorable shows and with the most dedicated fanbase.

Propose 2 new (within first or second season) shows from 2 different networks that will take up the mantles of these 2 retiring old souls. Only shows from the major networks need apply.

Breaking Bad is awesome, and probably the best non-HBO/Showtime shows on TV. Justified is OK, needs to get better though. Sons of Anarchy is great. Dexter on Showtime was amazing last season, True Blood on HBO I think is pretty good. Fringe is good but I'm afraid they'll cancel it after next season, it takes a beating in ratings on Thursdays. Weeds starts in a few months on Showtime, always great.

I think "V" is cancelled after this season and I watch FlashForward too, which recently got really really good over 2-3 episodes (I was about to lose faith).

Nothing can really replace Lost, and the first 4-5 seasons of 24 though. Breaking Bad and Dexter are pretty epic though.

I wish they'd bring back Jericho, I loved that show.

Archived