• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

30 days before World Cup!!

pstall

I couldn't find the original "30 Days" thread that pstall started.

Anyways, England cut their roster down to 23 today.

I love how Heskey is on the team over Bent. Capello must be on acid.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/5238568/ce/us/theo-walcott-omitted-england-finalizes-squad?cc=5901&ver=us

Also read that the players who did not make Ghana's final 23, were paid 5K.

I don't agree with it, but Capello's a world class coach. He knows what he's doing.

Has anyone played the Wold Cup bracket on ESPN? I have Spain taking it all. It was hard not to take my sentimental favorites, the Germans, though I do think they make a deep run. Brazil will be there in the end, but I don't think this is their year. They'll be in the final match before losing.

Has anyone played the Wold Cup bracket on ESPN? I have Spain taking it all. It was hard not to take my sentimental favorites, the Germans, though I do think they make a deep run. Brazil will be there in the end, but I don't think this is their year. They'll be in the final match before losing.

This has to be Spain's year, After Ballack went down, so did Germany's chance. At least that is my opinion, Germany still has a good squad, but not as good as if they had Ballack.

Archived