• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next New Panthers Coach

brian

It's very possible Fox and the Panthers may have another sub par year again. In my opinion, it's likely that Richardson could be looking for another coach if we have another losing season..again.

I actually think Fox is a good coach. I mean he could have had a SB win with the Panthers against the dynasty Patriots if a few more plays would have gone their way. But even good coaches don't always last very long in this league.

I don't see Bill Cowher coming out of retirement just to coach the Panthers, although that would be my first choice.. any other really good coaches out there??

EXT. - STADIUM - DAY

The team huddles around FIZ (20s, hugely muscular). The clock reads 1 second left, the PANTHERS are down four to the NAZI LIZARD PEOPLE GRAYS JEW ZOMBIE COWBOYS with the ball on the thirty.

STEVE SMITH(played by Tom Hanks) speaks up.

Steve Smith: Coach, what play we gonna run?

Dramatic camera pan

Fiz:

(smirking)

The Annexation of Puerto Rico.

EXT. - STADIUM - DAY

The team huddles around FIZ (20s, hugely muscular). The clock reads 1 second left, the PANTHERS are down four to the NAZI LIZARD PEOPLE GRAYS JEW ZOMBIE COWBOYS with the ball on the thirty.

STEVE SMITH(played by Tom Hanks) speaks up.

Steve Smith: Coach, what play we gonna run?

Dramatic camera pan

Fiz:

(smirking)

The Annexation of Puerto Rico.

I nominate Fiz for a Huddle Emmy

Archived