• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Armanti Edwards

So what's everyone's take on Armanti becoming a carolina reciever do you think he could make an impact this year being on the other side of steve?

After so many good years as qb for app state and watching him win 2 1-A subdivision national titles can he bring alot to carolina that colbert nor jarrett were able to bring???

Posted By YourMomsLover

Armanti edwards=beast

Posted By ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Again, I'll make this statement:

In two years, we'll all be wondering how the Panthers were ever good without Armanti Edwards.

That puts a lot of pressure on the young man, I know. But I...

Posted By jramsey4

Armanti Edwards got in a starting contest with the sun and won.

Armanti Edwards counted to infinity - twice

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Armanti Edwards..

Posted By R0CKnR0LLA

Biggest reaches in the draft....

Tyson Alualu at #10

Using a 2nd, 3rd and 4th to move up for The Golden Calf of Bristol

Using a future 2nd to get Armanti Edwards

(Filed under Most overrated Rookies)

Posted By CLTPanther

Armanti Edwards

Posted By gridirongreat (on most hated pick)

Armanti Edwards without question.

Posted By fitty76

Moving up to get Armanti Edwards?

I'm surprised there isn't more outrage about this pick. They traded next year's 2nd to draft a guy they could have gotten in the 6th round?

Posted By DirtyMagic97

Clausen-C+

LaFell-B-

Edwards-F

The fact that we traded a 2nd for Armanti is so discouraging.

that pretty much covers it

yea it does....but I think honestly edwards was the best pick carolina made in this draft honestly....i mean the kid is the biggest athlete since carolina got steve smith and it will show....him and smith with LaFell will make the recieving corp great...I mean how many quarterbacks do you know that come from the FCS and have thrown for 10,000 yards and rushed for another 4,000 even The Golden Calf of Bristol can't compare to edwards....if edwards had been givin the team that The Golden Calf of Bristol or McCoy was he'd have won national title after title after title...best draft pick this year by carolina IMO

I watched him play for 4 years.....In my opinion he can be the next Steve Smith. Should he turn out the way that I think he will the Panthers will be dynamite at wide receiver for years to come. The Panthers might put back the old double reverse in their offense. He is great.

IMHO I think Edwards is sort of like a clone of Devin Hester....agree?

Not at all. Devin is a defensive back now playing receiver.

Not a former receiver, and college qb who is now transitoning back to receiver, who'll also play special teams.

Oh...and did we really need another thread? Really?

Archived