• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Going to the Mountains(Boone area)

theedaddy

Boone is awesome, I'm home now but I go to school at App. Black Cat is a place you have to eat at, and there's plenty of parks, hiking, camping, and all other kinds of things to do around there if you're into outdoors stuff.

And yes, you can get good weed there.

lol WTF is it with Boone and weed?

The only time I stayed in Boone we went over to Grandfather Mountain, and these guys coming up the mountain were all like "Hey, do you guys know where we can get some good green?"...

How the hell are you gonna ask a complete stranger that, anyways?

best buds i EVAR had, came form boone. a small bag lasted me 2+ months and talked to god each time...

i'm not openly looking for some, but if i come across some primo, i'll make a adjustment(seems to find me time to time). it does help me with pain after the rocky-style training.

ive been a hiking mode for some time. i enjoy the aggressive ones.

This is one of the ones I was thinking of... it's not really a hike per se, you have to hike down about 1/2 mile to the rocks... it's just cool. My kids loved it... Hebron Rock Colony. Rocks, large and small, falls and pools to play in.

218117365OfptSU_fs.jpg

There's another one, and I can't for the life of me think of the name... it's just south of the viaduct on the parkway. Great views and there's a long trail and a short trail. It can be strenuous if you want it to be.

http://www.blueridgerentals.com/result_2.asp?table=rental&id=268

Stayed here for a weekend with the fiancee, LOVED it.

my place will be no where close to that. its a simple house trailer that has a built on front porch and living room(i help build it). its .5 miles away form a small river(cannt remember the name). i bet it has a unique smell by now, but its free and all i need is running water and shelter.

Archived