• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Future

himountain

I might be overly optimistic but I am really looking forward to the Panthers season. I like going young. The Panthers impressed me last year at the end of the season when many of our veterans were hurt.

I think John Fox surely will be smart enough to view this as a great opportunity and will save his Job.

I might be overly optimistic but I am really looking forward to the Panthers season. I like going young. The panther impressed me last year at the end of the season when many of our veterans were hurt.

I think John Fox surely will be smart enough to view this as a great opportunity and will save his Job.

That is what Lawrence Taylor said.............. Ba dum bump

The vets might not be replaced by superstars but the vets they are replacing wasn't superstars if you really think about it. Peppers is really the only loss that could hurt us. Harris, Diggs, Hoover, and Delhomme were never great players and their replacements can only help us.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Doesn't it hurt the cap more to just cut him today? Doesn't it make sense from a money standpoint to keep him right there standing on the sidelines as a cheerleader to high five Dalton when he leads the offense to a score? I could be mistaken but to cut Bryce means we actually come out in some sort of cap trouble before June? Like it would be simply stupid to and cause us more problems? If anything happens to Dalton we could get anyone to run the offense before Bryce. Bryce does not ever have to play another snap again for the team but he still shouldn't be cut before off-season from what I was reading.
    • How do you know he is not going to sign? How do we know he doesn't become interested in the team long term if he is here the entire season? How can the franchise sell themselves to him if they ship him away for some random any round pick? The fact is, none of us know the real story here because none of us talk to him to know what the chances are of him having interest long term in signing here. But I suppose if we are told one thing then last minute he does another and takes off at seasons end it will be all Morgan's fault of course Even if he did his due diligence and had the conversations that need to be had and makes a decision based upon those. Everyone has their own GM take on the matter and it appears many here will just trade him for anything they can get and assume he is taking off the second free agency starts.  I'm simply of the mindset that we don't know poo here and only Morgan and company has any idea what's said in conversations regarding if he has any interest in remaining here or not. If it were me since we aren't going to get anything even remotely worth what he is to use, I would take the chance and keep him the whole season to give him a chance to gel with the QB and offense and enjoy being the number 1 option which may help him view this place as home and the best spot for his immediate future. Again, keep him and see if we can become his new home and show him what his new home would be like with him as the number one option here. We could get a few more good years out of him I'm sure.
    • He literally cannot see over the line and throws a football like I do playing with my kids. He isn’t close to having the physicality to play in the NFL. It was obvious the moment he played his first game.