• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please Help---- Fallout 3

theyhateme45

I'm more of an RPGer and not a Power Gamer... lol

FWIW, you could always go pick up Prima's official Fallout 3 game guide too... Very helpful if you don't mind spoiling the fun...

I've never seen the guide for this game. Is it actually more useful than the wiki? Other than being in text you can read whilst taking a crap of course.

Seriously, I appreciate everyone tips.... I've started making progress with everyones help. I didn't really know how to build up my character, so with my level ups i've been making improvements to help my game play. I just hate getting in good fights with a group of raiders because I started my agility off way low, so my vats system goes quick... and using free fire I can go thru my ammo in seconds.

Don't use the sites. Don't get the book. Just do everything for yourself. You will figured it out, and you will be happier you did it. When/if you go back and play it a 2nd or 3rd time through, it will just be too easy, and there will be very few surprises. Allow this first run through to take a lot of time, and try to uncover every location. You will be happy you did.

I beat the hell out of it... I just used that site, along with the Prima guide to go through and find all the little things I missed...

Reading some of your older post about fallout 3 is one of the reasons I decided to get this game.... I do wish I would've just rented Assassin's Creed 2 because I was done with the game in a few days and it has no replay value for me.

I originally started the game saying I was gonna be a bad ass, but then that changed... Like I couldn't let the little dudes beat up on Amarta... then going forward you just want to help people out... and I try to talk my way around confrontations.

Reading some of your older post about fallout 3 is one of the reasons I decided to get this game.... I do wish I would've just rented Assassin's Creed 2 because I was done with the game in a few days and it has no replay value for me.

I originally started the game saying I was gonna be a bad ass, but then that changed... Like I couldn't let the little dudes beat up on Amarta... then going forward you just want to help people out... and I try to talk my way around confrontations.

I bought Assassin's Creed 2 as well. Tremendous mistake. Great story and good premise, but every single task was essentially the same. Climb some crap fast and then beat up a guy when you get to the location. Every single time.

Archived