• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gears of War 3

after doing some research I believe this game will be a noobd out lagfest that takes 20 minutes to find a match like gow2. Single player might be fun but FIX THE MULTIPLAYER!

after doing some research I believe this game will be a noobd out lagfest that takes 20 minutes to find a match like gow2. Single player might be fun but FIX THE MULTIPLAYER!

I will rent before I buy this time so if the MP is like Gears 2, I will save $55 bucks.

I never played GoW2, but I enjoyed the first one a lot. And yeah Smash, renting it always a good choice. I almost never buy games on release anymore, because a couple months down the road they will be half price. ME2 was the only game in a long time I paid a full $59.99 for.

the first GoW was amazing, everything about it, but GoW2 was HORRIBLE. I will rent this game before I buy it like someone else said, I wasted $60 on GoW2.

I agree 100%

I don’t recall me being more pumped for a game like I was for GOW2. The single player was good but multiplayer was constant lag. I wasted $60 on GOW2 and will most definitely rent GOW3 before buying it.

Archived