• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Iron Man 2

pstall

Terrence Howard is a prima donna. i was SO glad he was replaced.

he weaseled his way into a bigger paycheck than Robert Downey Jr. in the first movie, and wanted to do the same for the second. he was a bitch on set, and on top of that, they had to reshoot most of his scenes because they didn't like his performance.

yeah he is perfectly cast. but i really hope they tap into his darker side eventually. tony stark is a grown up and he is more than capable of holding intelligent conversations. every single line he says doesn't have to be a joke.

I may be the only 20-something on Earth who doesn't give a rats' ass about these PG-13 superhero movies.

MehMehMeh.

I really did enjoy it. But I really wish they had made it R-rated and had those drones fug up some people. There's just something too warm and cozy about knowing that no innocent people are going to be injured in the movie. There's no tension because you know that when a minigun aimed at Iron Man firing 60 rounds per second sends a maelstrom of bullets strafing through a mob of people, that all the bullets will miraculously miss every person there. And how many of you in your heart of hearts wanted to see the kid in the Iron Man mask get blown away.

That's what sets the Steven Spielbergs apart from all the other Directors in Hollywood. Spielberg wasn't afraid to waste women and children. Knowing no one is safe is what makes a movie like Jaws work.

The "Ex-Wife" more than made up for it though.

Archived