• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lsd...???

The Link

The first time I ever tripped, I watched the movie Pink Floyd The Wall.... that was also the first time I seen that movie.

I watched it the first time I did shrooms...Man that scene at the end with the breathing wall...:hurray:...it was breathing...right?

I watched it the first time I did shrooms...Man that scene at the end with the breathing wall...:hurray:...it was breathing...right?

I don't know, but when the wall collapsed, that was the most epic moment in my life....

I was on this drug called AMT or something... it was a capsule. I took that a few times. It felt more like ecstasy but you trip your balls off.

Does it matter? I'm in a different state, and it's not like I can get arrested for something I've yet to do, and now have no intention of doing. What is this, Minority Report?

At the time I posted the question, you were obviously considering it. And it could matter if a cop decides to track it down. Of course, whatever you do is up to you, but I certainly wouldn't announce that I was considering committing a crime on an internet message board.

At the time I posted the question, you were obviously considering it. And it could matter if a cop decides to track it down. Of course, whatever you do is up to you, but I certainly wouldn't announce that I was considering committing a crime on an internet message board.

Ludicrous.

A cop isn't going to go through the trouble of tracking me down and arresting me for asking what other peoples experiences with lsd were. Hell, I can't even be arrested for it, since I am not in possession of said substance, and haven't taken any.

There's a disturbance in the Force. Someone in this thread deleted a post. I can sense it.

And the idea of a cop tracking you down for posting that you're considering trying LSD on the internet is ludicrous indeed.

Archived