• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lsd...???

The Link

I did it a couple times back in the 90's. Never had a bad experience while tripping, but never had that great of one either.

Worst part was my back being fuged up for 2 days after, sucked.

Shrooms are better, especially if you boil them in some flavored tea.

unless you can trust your friends AND the maker of the LSD with your life, I'd pass.

its far too risky for me to trust these manufacturers. I'd have to sober and watch each step for synthetic drugs. natures' ones f you enough, without risk of irreversible damage.

do 100% pure dmt, before unknown synthetic stuff.

drugs effect everyone different.

If you do decide to try it,make sure you don't have any unresoved issues,trust who your w/,be in a cool laid back environment w/good music and start off w/low dosages(half a hit or less).What kind of music has always been crucial for me.If we have Pink Floyd(especially the Syd Barret era stuff),Jimi Hendrix,Beatles,Cream,Led Zep and even other brands of trippable music,a good time will be had.Anything that's popular on the charts these days should NOT be recommended!That's my 2 cents.It's also better to do shrooms(natural)then acid(man made)!

Archived