• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lsd...???

The Link

I know I am getting here late, but I have been outta town...

Never done it before, and likely won't...

When I was younger, I had a friend who's brother pretty much had to be institutionalized for a while after getting some bad stuff... He was convinced he was a carton of orange juice and was terrified someone was going to pour him out...

True story...

Had a buddy who went in and got something to eat and started watching tv. A a TOTAL strangers house!!

Cops bring him to my place because he knew my grandmother would take care of him.

For YEARS, not weeks, YEARS, the dude had to ask me how certain foods were going to taste before he ate them. He got that wacked.

I haven't tripped since back in the 90's, so I've no problem speaking plainly. The experience really depends on a lot of variables, starting with the quality of the acid you're taking and what else you might be taking with it, then who you're around and what environment. I have no idea what is out there these days and if I wanted to have a psychedelic experience, I wouldn't eat acid.

Has anyone on here tried it? If so, what was your experience with it? A friend of mine is in town and he wants me to try it, but I'm hesitant to do so...

I have and I felt like a little kid again. I explored my farm, climbed up to the top of my barn, watched lightning bugs with tracers everywhere. A buddy of mine passed out and we started throwing stuff at him and all laughed until we were crying. I seriously felt like I was 12 years old again. It was one of the best times of my life. I only did it the one time because that was all my fiance would let me do. Something about acid makes people think it's bad for you. I can do all the shrooms I want though and I equally love them. The only problem is finding them.

Archived