• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lsd...???

The Link

My last trip was my last....Long story I'll try to make it short, I took the hit around 6pm it was a bad trip and it lasted for over 20 hours I had to work the next evening I was freaking the fug out I drank over a case of beer during the event I thought I needed to go to the hospital. My friends sister came home and gave me a Xanax and it knocked me out......I will never trip again.

We also smoked a half ounce during the trip not sure but we consumed a lot of drugs not sure now if it hurt or helped us during the trip....I also had some great trips but we snorted coke with it a lot of coke and the acid wasnt as potent...

This was 10 years ago and I have been sober since I dont drink, smoke weed (brownies are ok every now and then) and coke.

Don't do it.

It might be fun to watch those spiders crawl off your arms and fly away with their jetpacks whilst battling the zombie crocodiles but your brain and personality would appreciate you not using this sort of drug.

Stick with weed.

LSD is all dependent on what your general mood is towards life. If you're in a great state of mind and really happy, you'll likely have a good trip. Problem is, if you've got some unresolved issues at the back of your mind, that bad trip could sneak up on you.

I would just gauge how you feel about your life and if you think you're ready to see the world turned upside down and gain a totally new perspective. The main thing LSD did for me was teach me that everything in life is based off perception. You are living in your own little universe, one nobody else will ever experience. LSD did help me tear out of that box just a little bit and respect everyone because we all can't escape from our minds.

I know I am getting here late, but I have been outta town...

Never done it before, and likely won't...

When I was younger, I had a friend who's brother pretty much had to be institutionalized for a while after getting some bad stuff... He was convinced he was a carton of orange juice and was terrified someone was going to pour him out...

True story...

Archived